Galeon Yachts offer a great functionality and stunning looks and the 385 model is no exception. A wide band of hull windows and skylights in the master cabin supply brightness and atmosphere below deck.
The wide cockpit with a roomy helm station, well equipped wetbar and seating area gives the owner the perfect comfort zone on deck featuring the electric hard top which allowes to enjoy the fresh sea breeze while navigating or on anchor.
This boat is in very good conditions. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for further information or viewings.
Engines: 2x Mercruiser 4.2 Bravo 320 HP
Engine hours: 513 h
Length: 11,99 m
Beam: 3,84 m
Fuel Cap.: 950 l
Water Cap.: 450 l
SPECIFICATIONS AND INVENTORY:
Hull: White hull with bronze hull band
Cockpit: White/beige upholstery and teak decking
Interior: White upholstery, ream carpet floor and dark wood finish
The cockpit offers seating for 8 people, sunbathing cushions at the bow and a large bathing platform. The interior consists of two double cabins, two bathrooms and saloon with galley in front.
- Air conditions in cabins
- Automatic fire extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pump
- Bathing ladder
- Batteries crossover
- Battery charger
- Bow sunbathing cushions
- Bow thruster: Side Power
- Cockpit loudspeakers (4x) and subwoofer
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- Cockpit table: Teak
- Cockpit teak decking
- Electric anchor winch
- Electric hard top
- Electric WC
- Electronic engine controls
- Fender holders
- Fixed bathing platform with teak decking
- Full engine instrumentation
- Galley with fridge, microwave, sink with hot and cold water and electric hob
- Generator: Whisper Power 5,7kW
- GPS Plotter: Raymarine C90W
- Helm indicator
- High pulpit
- Hydraulic flaps
- Navigation/position lights
- Remote search light
- Shore power
- Tridata: Raymarine ST60+
- Wetbar with fridge and sink with hot and cold water
- Windscreen wipers: 2x
€ 285.000 incl. VAT
Particulars believed to be correct but their accuracy is not guaranteed.
No responsibility can be accepted by Ibiza Yachting.